- Lounge and Collaborative, Armchairs and Occasional
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasBend is a playful system of soft seating and tables. It’s tight curves keep it to a compact footprint, whilst comfortably accommodating multiple users. The Bend Series 10 has folded steel feet which are 50mm high, keeping it close to the ground. Most modules are available with or without a backrest, with the metal feet extending upwards as a feature. The individual pieces vary from symmetrical to irregular shapes, creating orderly configurations with an organic feel.
- Office Chairs, Task Chairs
- Tables, Conference and Boardroom TablesTwist fuses the integration of connectivity and technology into the furniture. This system breaks down the regular boundaries between areas of the workspace, with a simple but lightweight frame adapting to a wide variety of configurations. The Twist system can be adapted to your work behaviours and mood, whether you need to focus or collaborate. The Twist Video Conference tables are available in four configurations, and are designed for face to face and virtual collaboration. These tables support a quick catch up or a longer interaction, by providing you with support for sitting or standing postures.
- Office Chairs, Task ChairsThe TNK Flex chair acts like a second skin. It’s flexible back and suspended seat intuitively flexes and shifts to the movement of your body, providing support without the need for complicated manual adjustments. The chair can be adjusted to your fit, with two back heights, seat depth adjustment and optional headrests to provide comfort during long shifts. The back and seat can be upholstered in a wide variety of attractive Actiu textiles designed for style and practicality.
WE HELP YOU CREATE DYNAMIC COMMERCIAL SPACES WITH INTELLIGENT FURNITURE SOLUTIONS, FROM A SINGLE CHAIR TO AN ENTIRE FIT OUT, AND MAKE THE PROCESS SIMPLE, FAST AND COST EFFECTIVE
We provide high quality furniture for commercial projects from leading European and Australian furniture designers, which meet stringent quality testing, legislation, industry and sustainability standards.
A dedicated account manager works with you directly to make sure we meet your project’s requirements.
Whether you need a single chair or an entire fleet, you can order furniture online from our two ranges of everyday office furniture with quick and easy delivery.
COST, DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY
We are able to leverage Winc’s buying power and delivery networks to offer competitive priced products and meet fast delivery timelines to help you deliver your project on time and on budget.