Folding tables are the epitome of practicality and functionality, taking up minimal space during storage, and being ready to go in a flash. Create a work area wherever the need arises.
- Inspire, Tables, Meeting Tables, Folding and TrainingTalent is a collective, mobile, foldable, stackable and raiseable table system, that offers great versatility to multi-use spaces. It also provides an ergonomic improvement, as its height adjustment system does not need an electrical connection. The versatility of the Talent creates easily installable learning environments. It adapts to the needs of each moment, standing out thanks to its functionality, easy storage, maintenance and care by the users.
- Inspire, Tables, Meeting Tables, Cafe and Hospitality Tables, Folding and Training, Outdoor TablesHybrid brings the comforts of home to the office and creates the best place to work while being seated, standing or in motion. The table legs are available in both standing and sitting height and table tops can be clustered together to make long benches. Short individual notebook sessions, group meetings, presentations and more are suited to this product. These multi-functional tables are a fundamental factor to creating a uniform and complete Hybrid interior.
- Inspire, Tables, Meeting Tables, Coffee and Side Tables, Cafe and Hospitality Tables, Folding and Training, Outdoor TablesElliot table has an elegant silhouette and minimal design. The shape of the column, which transforms into an airy base, expresses continuity and attention to detail. The three-lobed column in extruded aluminium narrows down and splits open to form three feet in die-cast aluminium. Suitable also for outdoor. Height 730 mm. Light distinctive design. Available with a folding top 5470T. Indoor and Outdoor finishes available. Tops sold separately.
- Tables, Folding and Training
- Tables, Folding and TrainingThe well known and highly regarded U.R. table base is one the most popular products by ThinkingWorks and continues to be a market leader. A folding table that provides a tilt-top for easy stacking, U.R. has been installed in work environments throughout the world. The perfect product for spaces that demand flexibility like training rooms, boardrooms, meeting rooms and as temporary desking. U.R. folding tables are fitted with lockable soft tread castors and are supplied with table linking mechanisms as a standard feature. U.R. provides a complete family of table product options allowing continuity of design throughout any commercial interior.
- Tables, Folding and TrainingOkidoki was borne from the idea of creating a table and chair family with a cheeky, fun design bringing a sense of informality to the chosen environment. Featuring solid timber legs in a colour range designed to either compliment or contrast with the powdercoat colours of the steel and aluminium framework. The tables have been developed with natural material selection in mind and a rounded design theme. Okidoki features table tops in round, rounded square/rectangular and rounded triangular shapes in either timber finish or glass, to show off the clean design of the table frame.
- Tables, Folding and TrainingI.AM TURN is a tilt-top stacking option as part of the flexible and versatile I.AM table base system, a complete family of product options for the commercial interior. Suitable for hot-desking, breakout areas and offices that require constant change, I.AM TURN can quickly and easily be tilted in one action, moved and stored. I.AM TURN has been designed with responsible recycling in mind. It is manufactured using recyclable materials including steel, aluminium and polypropylene and is easily disassembled for the recycling process. I.AM TURN tables are supplied with table linking mechanisms as a standard feature.