Thoughtful designs and advanced technologies allow our ergonomic office chairs to support and protect the user throughout the day. Meet health, safety and productivity goals through the benefits of ergonomics.
- Inspire 2019, Stocked Range, Office Chairs, Task Chairs, Executive Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsTHE X-Code chair brings a sleek, comfortable fit to the office environment. With its poly membrane backrest that exhibits a striking slatted structure and integrated lordosis support, this chair allows for an active yet relaxed posture. X-Code has many discerning features such as a fine adjustment of the backrest counter pressure, sliding seat and a four position backrest tilt angle that ergonomically enables the user to adjust the chair to their perfect healthy seated posture. The exceptional backrest is upholstered with a soft multidimensional stretch knit material that is also used by Nike on their FlyKnit Lunar 1 competition shoes and you can choose from classic upholstery or an innovative mesh fabric, trendy colours or timeless shades and not least a chic backrest shell in either black or white. It is not only as light as a feather, chic and multidimensional but can also be manufactured in a single step with no waste. Compared to conventional procedures, this saves around 30 percent of the material during production alone.
- Office Chairs, Executive Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsLacinta by Zuco satisfies even the most majestic of demands. Sit in absolute comfort even during the hardest days at work.Syncro-Dynamic advanced ® mechanism prevents fatigue and ensures a healthy posture when sitting. Leather side inserts emphasise the design and signal clever and considered ergonomics.
- Office Chairs, Task Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsThe chic and minimalistic design of Speed-o will enhance any environment, whatever its application. Featuring an auto-synchro mechanism, contoured sliding seat with waterfall front edge, Speed-o will provide comfort even over long periods of sitting to become that member of the team that always gives off positive energy. Choose your preferred colour from a range of mesh fabrics, and assemble with just three clicks. Let Speed-o be your number-one choice for a comfortable and stylish chair that works in any space
- Office Chairs, Executive Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsWith its stylish and strong Italian design, the Captain Executive is the ideal managers chair. The seat shell is an elegant curved shape that wraps around the users body in both the high or medium back version. The Captain chair features either a synchro mechanism for the swivel chair and the visitor's chair has an auto return mechanism. The seat upholstery can be supplied in either one piece or with detailed stitching in the soft version. You can specify a chair with a gap between the seat and seatback to create a pleasant escape of light between the seat and back, made possible by the lateral location of the adjustment mechanism.
- Office Chairs, Task Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsThe TNK Flex chair acts like a second skin. It’s flexible back and suspended seat intuitively flexes and shifts to the movement of your body, providing support without the need for complicated manual adjustments. The chair can be adjusted to your fit, with two back heights, seat depth adjustment and optional headrests to provide comfort during long shifts. The back and seat can be upholstered in a wide variety of attractive Actiu textiles designed for style and practicality.
- Inspire 2019, Stocked Range, Office Chairs, Task Chairs, Executive Chairs, Ergonomic ChairsThe Sync 2 Pro - a new generation of work chair. This dynamic chair cleverly combines design, clean lines and functionality while offering all the required features. Available as a complete seating solution with two meeting chairs ( Co-Work and Meet) and a drafting stool together in the same family. Seat Fabric Colours: also available as a retro-fittable cover
- Inspire 2019, Office Chairs, Task Chairs, Ergonomic Chairs, Seating, Meeting and BoardroomA clever invention meant the breakthrough for Friedrich-Wilhelm Dauphin in the early 70s: He designed an office chair with the model number 1000 that was made almost entirely from conical, pluggable parts. It could be packed in a space-saving way that enabled economical shipping – a crucial competitive advantage, particularly for the export business. To mark the company’s 50th anniversary, the successful model got a makeover and is re-launched in many variations as 1000 classic. A modern classic with esprit that is still relevant in the New Work era.