At Winc and OfficeMax we believe that work should allow people to create, learn, play and do more. We’re here for all organisations, whether they’re a small business or large enterprise, in education or health, private sector or government. From office, school, facilities and safety essentials, services like print and marketing, to demonstrating what more is possible with our technology and workspace solutions, Winc has a wide product range that is easy, simple and intuitive to access, all in one place.
We are looking for talent professionals with Project Management experience in Commercial Furniture, Construction and/or Commercial Fit Outs to join out fast paced Business Interiors team.
In this role you will work closely with clients, builders and subcontractors to execute our customers design ideas and help their vision take shape and come to life!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Project Planning and preparation of ‘Scope of Works”
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute the project
- Coordinate and manage all logistics, site access and security details required
- Executing the project in line with project specification and client’s vision
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
- Managing any challenges or changes as and when required.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience in Commercial Furniture, Construction and/or Commercial Fit Outs
- Project Management Experience – Planning, Resource Management, Logistics and Execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Be able to think on your feet and make key decisions
- Well planned and highly organized
- Relationship Building and able to manage expectations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com