Website Business Interiors
Why does this role exist?
Winc has a purpose to reshape and make a difference and work closely with our customers. We believe that the future of working and learning is equally connected, productive and creative. We’re here to inspire and we’re looking for people to join our inside sales team and work in a way that inspires better ways to fulfil your purpose and get things done.
You will be part of the Solution Hub that is the sales engine and product knowledge centre for our Business Interiors division. We are looking for people who seek out to learn everything there is to know about Commercial Furniture, how it works, the best brands, environmental benefits and why people use them and most importantly, the future and how we use technology going forward. Then guide our customers and sales teams to sell and recommend best fit product solutions to all our customers from small to large enterprises in vertical markets.
This includes everything from working closely with the everyday sales teams by being the category expert, taking the lead and talking to the customer to solve their problem and closing the sale. You’ll enjoy communicating with customers, sales teams and vendor partners and be a digitally savvy operator who learns to build pricing quotes to close the sale.
The best part about this role is you get to be part of a brand new team with a fast track training program so you can quickly succeed.
Here’s what success looks like:
Sales engine driver
- drive the win rate up by being the best at what you do
- find best fit solutions for the customer
- conversion of sales to wins will be your top priority
- or escalate any outside opportunities to the right sales specialist
Trusted advisor and product expert
- vendor partners are your new best friends
- know everything there is about the product benefits and features by attending vendor training sessions
- be part of workshops, share your knowledge, document and create a reference guide, spec sheets to share content with others
Flexible thinking. Flexible environments
- truly understand our customer by demonstrating what is possible and then turn into reality
- have a strong phone presence, listening skills and presentation skills
- ability to multi task, prioritize and manage your time effectively
- play nice with everyone you encounter
Communicating, learning & analytics drives your performance
- Technology savvy and demonstrates good level of process skills
- learn new tools and systems and get things done
- learn about the products and what’s the best fit
- learn how to read analytics and data to drive sales & profit
- communicate & share everything you learn with others
What do you bring to the table?
- Prior sales role either inside or outside, preferably in technology
- Find better ways to do things by being creative, connected and flexible
- Customers are at the heart of what you do
- Pioneer mindset and consistently looking to achieve targets
- Commitment to learn everything there is to know about Technology
- Advanced in Excel (sums & pivots) and basics in MS Word, PowerPoint & SharePoint required, SAP would be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org