Website Business Interiors
Business Interiors is focused on changing the landscape of the commercial furniture market, and we can offer you a terrific opportunity to be a part of up this upcoming and exciting brand. This is an exciting time, as we continue to build our brand in the high end commercial project fit out market in Asia Pacific.
This role will see you directing all elements of the Proposal Development process, managing & contributing to the activities of the Bid Team and drawing together subject matter experts as required, to produce high quality competitive proposals. The Team develops tailored proposals in response to opportunities qualified by the Transactional & Project Sales Teams.
Reporting into the National Operations Manager, you will have a team reporting into you including interior designer, tender coordinator, bid specialist and a quote specialist.
- champion the Proposal Development Process and lead by example
- full team leadership accountabilities for the team on a day to day basis, ensuring all tasks are understood by team members and procedures followed comply with company requirements
- develop a Proposal Development Plan for each proposal and project manage the development of each proposal
- draw together resources as required to effectively develop each proposal; direct the team, oversee inputs, review content and quality of work
- ensure submissions are complaint, technically & financially coherent, and convey a value proposition consistent with the bid strategy provided by the respective sales specialist
- maintain a register of all proposals with the respective result
- actively participate in the team, contributing to the development of bid strategies; product selections and pricings; services plans, provider selection & obtaining pricing; development of tender responses; production of proposals
- oversee the processing of Sales Order for all successful proposals, ensuring the order suitably details both the products to be supplied and execution activities
- act as the initial escalation point for team members in relation to any issues, ensuring any queries are addressed keeping in mind the company and team objectives
- coach and mentor team members
- develop and monitor PPR’s for all team members
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- support the development of methodologies, policies and procedures
- maintain a knowledge library of pre-prepared responses, case studies and client profiles for use in future proposals
- commercial Furniture background
- contracts Management
- bid preparation
- knowledge of commercial principles in a bidding environment
- commercial acumen
- expressive writing
- working to deadlines
- people management
- effective communication (verbal & written)
You’ll be working at a place where everyone is welcome – a company that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives, ethnicities and genders. At Winc, there’s infinite possibility to connect and grow.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org