Website Business Interiors
Who are we?
Business Interiors is looking for a savvy Bid Coordinator to join our team in Mascot. This is an exciting time, as Business Interiors continues to build its brand in the high end commercial project fit out market in Asia Pacific. Focussed on high end furniture and backed by leading innovative European and Australian brands, we have quickly become a supplier of choice.
As brand of Winc, Business Interiors is a company that truly understands the future of working and learning. We believe that work should allow people to create, learn, play and do more.
Business Interiors is focused on changing the landscape of the commercial furniture market, and we can offer you a terrific opportunity to be a part of up this growing and exciting brand.
Reporting to the Bid Team Leader, this role will be focussed on preparing high quality tender responses and submissions for local, regional and national account opportunities across Business Interiors. This hands on role will see you liaising with sales, vendors, suppliers, supply chain, marketing and merchandising on a daily basis.
Key focus areas include:
- Engaging with internal and external parties to gather information for the proposal or quote
- Successfully evaluate and complete proposals within the required timeframe, including;
- contributing to the development of the sales proposition
- product selections, specifications and costings
- services provider selections and costings
- Space planning, product specifying and associated activities utilising AutoCAD
- Order entry for successful quotes and liaise with purchasing and the project management teams
- At times, the creation of mood boards, shop drawings, concept design and schedule preparation in line with Australian Building Codes and Standards.
- Recommend process improvement changes to create efficiencies in the proposal development process
- Actively participate in the team and preform all other duties as advised by the Bid Team Leader.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience of working within a similar quote preparation role and sector
- Passionate about design and furniture with a desire to grow within a large company
- Driven, with high attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills, time management, work well within deadlines and take pride in their work
- Tech savvy operator- experience of using AutoCAD or similar
- A graduate with experience with AutoCAD or similar
Why work with us?
You’ll be working at a place where everyone is welcome – a company that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives, ethnicities and genders. At Winc, there’s infinite possibility to connect and grow.
And we know that work should be fulfilling, not just necessary, so we have generous benefits like lifestyle leave, wellbeing programs and opportunities for training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org